Monday, March 16, 2015

Only 2 Months Left?

Well, I'm coming at ya live from the airport in Chicago leaving my last chapter visit. Yes, LAST. Where did the time go?
 

So, I know I haven't been the best at this whole blogging thing, & I probably aimed a bit too high on my original posts by trying to post something after every visit -- but, here is a quick summary..

I am about to board my 63rd flight since August 11th (#tbt to my UT days..)
I can now say I have been at Disney World and Disneyland within a month of each other
Actually drove a car for over an hour for the first time since last summer
I've eaten Chipotle in all but 2 of the states I have visited
No, I'm still not a professional packer
I saw the Cinderella movie in Downtown Disney
Visit 23 different Universities in 16 states




This semester, I've been to:
Virginia Tech
University of San Diego
Cal State Fullerton
Irvine for District 6 DLC
Missouri State
University of Georgia
Georgia Regents
Ole Miss
Valdosta State
Florida Southern

So, lucky me I have basically avoided winter weather at all costs (props to my boss on that one) and have gotten lots of sunshine out West & down South.

As for the rest of my time, I am having a change of scenery. I will be working with the chapter at the University of Mississippi (#HottyToddy) until I head back to Executive Office for one last week with my fellow consultants.
Lots of love from California, Missouri, Georgia, & Florida,
Kathryn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment